Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TAKE TWO...

now that i am away from- well everyone, i've decideed to try and start blogging again. well if you don't already know, nate got a promotion at work (YAY!) that brought us to tucson (yay... :). we just moved here about a week ago. i have to admit that even though its extremely dry, its has its perks. right outside our door you get a view of the pusche rim mountains and its cooler here :)
kaylee has taken to the new house quite well and enjoys running up and down the hall screaming. its tile so it echos and she loves it- me not so much. it is different than our house. we have a split floor plan and kaylee sleeps on the other side of the house. its definately hard to be so far away from her. but we do have a guest room now if anyone wants to come visit! well let me clarify- we have a guest room no furniture...yet. but you can still visit! its only a 1 1/2 hr drive, and if you take the scenic route its quite relaxing.
well i'm going to try and get more updated photos for you guys. and i guess ill post them later.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck In Tucson... Whenever you come back into town let me know. I would love to Catch-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you were moving to Tucson. How fun! I hope your shower invite reaches you well, Sam gave me your new address. I hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete